- Fallout 4 will release on November 10th 2015.
- Unlike Fallout: New Vegas - which was developed by Obsidian - Fallout 4 will be developed by Bethesda's internal game studio.
- Set in post-apocalyptic America, the game will again be narrated by Ron Perlman.
- Retail pre-order price for Fallout 4 is at £49.99.
- The Collector's Edition of Fallout 4 includes a real pip-boy for £99.99.
- Fallout 4 will be coming to PS4, Xbox One and PC
- Fallout 4 will take place in Boston. The announcement trailer features famous monuments such as USS Constitution, the State House, and Scollay Square.
- The main character is seen emerging from Vault 111 wearing a blue jumpsuit and Pip-Boy. A male voice is heard towards the end of the trailer, which suggests that the character speaks in the upcoming game.
- Players will have dogmeat as thier companion. With the dog playing such a prominent role in the announcement trailer.
- The Brotherhood of Steel will also feature in the game. In the trailer, the armour-clad troops are seen ushering citizens into the vaults during the 1950s, and show up at various points in post-apocalyptic America.
- Ghouls will return in Fallout 4, alongside other familiar creatures including two-headed cows and a Deathclaw. They will be joined by mechanical characters such as Protectron and a Mister Gutsy.
- The game will seemingly pay homage to past releases via the inclusion of Easter eggs and other subtle references. The trailer references Nuka-Cola, Galaxy News Radio and also features a Bobblehead.
- The trailer suggests that the Power Armour suit is also set for a return, albeit with a few modifications.
- We also see a lot more of 1950s America, which suggests we'll find out more about the nuclear attack during the course of the game.
Check out Fallout 4 screenshots here
If you wish to add any more points please leave them in the comments below.