The new update to CS:GO adds a lot more guns, maps and game modes for beta testers.
+ Added St. Marc to Demolition mode.
+ Added and set quick match to cs_Italy
+ Added de_dust2_se. See blog for details.
+ New weapons: Famas, Galil AR, P250, Dual Berettas
+ Demolition mode update
+ Match now consists of two 10 round halves
+ Weapon progression updated:
- CTs: m4a4, p90, ump45, deagle, nova, fiveseven, hkp2000, ssg08, awp, awp
- Ts: ak47, p90, bison, deagle, nova, tec9, glock, ssg08, awp, awp
+ Added My Awards - Achievements %26 Stats
+ Updated alerts animation
+ Games with a half-time now display that it's the last round before halftime
+ Fixed final round not being called out in games with two halves
+ Fixed player getting a weapon upgrade on the last round before half-time/teamswap
+ Fixed some bugs where involving bot takeover scenarios
+ Fixed death message icon order - not penetration icon show up before the headshot so it makes sense in chronological order
+ Fixed some bad defusing text when spectating
+ Fixed "YOU ARE ON TEAM" panels not fading out properly
+ Fixed same panels not toggling visibility properly when toggling the scoreboard
+ When a CT is defusing, his ID shows the defuse icon now
+ Fixed scoreboard not showing from team selection menu
+ Restored ability to see when you unlocked an achievement on PC
+ Along with the hint, weapons now click when you change modes
+ Fix to not display the cash award message in the following cases:
+ The round just prior to halftime has ended.
+ It is not currently halftime
+ It is not the last round of the match (including the clinch victory early situation)
+ Space bar now changes camera mode and navigation text has been updated accordingly
+ Update to Match Set Up screen
+ Fix for PC video settings defaulting to COUCH
+ Modified "Playing on Team..." panel.
+ Visual update to mini-scoreboard
- Fix bug that allowed player to hop near wall and see into inaccessible area - replaced some nodraw brushes with textures to help fix these holes.
- Fixed bug where player clip limits jumping -removed player clip that was preventing them from jumping the full height.
+ Dust 2
- Fixed bug where player can toss bomb out of reach.
- Fixed bug where clip preventing jumping.
- Fixed bug where player was able to see out of map. -added some simple tops to this geometry.
- Fixed bug where player can hop near wall and see into inaccessible area.
- Fixed bug where clip limits jumping.
- Tree models were optimized
- Fixed bug where player gets stuck on the physics prop model of lumber, changed this to static props
- Increased the fade distance at which some of the bushes fade
- Nav fixes
- Fixed being able to get stuck between rock %26 shed.
- Adjusted start position of the upstairs doors into the bedroom and bathroom so there is better flow into those spaces.
- Adjusted some tree cards in the skybox, and perimeter.
- Pulled out a couple unneeded tree models in the 3dskybox to help with perf.
- Draw distance for the floaties in the water seems too near.
- Adjusted fog per community feedback.
- Tightened up collision volumes for Inferno Objects bomb crate, bomb crate stack, and bomb tanks
+ Disabled unused sound entries. Adding back in two sets of bullet surface impacts.
+ Added semi-auto to auto switch sound
+ Ambient sound adjustments for dust, dust2, and Italy
+ Sound effects tuning
+ Pulled down volume of ammo pickup that's played at round start.
+ Pulled bell attenuation back to normal levels, only hear in and around terrorist spawn, no longer level wide.
+ Increased life on helicopter from 15 to 25 seconds, for chopper fade out.
+ UI timer click down to .35 volume
+ Grenade visibility - added self illum to colored stripe on thrown flashbang.
+ Tune effect for the C4's flashing indicator light.
+ Removed forearm slap, times and remixed clip out wave
+ Tune Terrorist run - Work on the arms and weapon.
+ Fix crouch fire leg wiggle in Terrorist aim
+ Fix for crouchwalk finger popping, found that stand had a sliding finger, now stabilized in Terrorist aim
Other Bug Fixes
+ Fix for spawning inside another player after halftime.
+ Fixing CSM entity related bug that could cause CSM shadows to be disabled when toggling between fullscreen and windowed when connected to a dedicated server.
+ Fixing red console errors with props that were set to use VPhysics, but have no collision hull.
+ Fixed bug where the main menu could be clicked through the custom game menu (resulting in both being drawn)
+ Cleaned up warnings in single player screen